1.05.2011

Bedtime Giggles

It’s after they are fed and scrubbed, they are at their friskiest.  Our MOST favorite time of the day…

IMG_8230

IMG_8231

IMG_8232Funny how each boy was grabbing or going for their foot in each of the first 3 pictures. Smile

IMG_8234

IMG_8236So tickled!

IMG_8238Too cool Jagger

IMG_8246Silly Madman

IMG_8248
They love to climb on their daddy!
(and sometimes daddy gets hurt! haha!)

IMG_8254Sweet Rocco (Nick’s legs NOT mine Winking smile)

IMG_8261The boys are rowdier than Sloan (at night) but she gets in on some action too!

IMG_8269And no…Sloan is not wearing makeup – she does have a shiner.  She had a round with the coffee table and lost! Poor girl – I never imagined the first black eye would be Sloanie’s. 

IMG_8266
Climbing on Daddy again

We are SO gonna miss this!!!!

Love,
Kami

2 comments:

Chelle & My boys said...

love your blog!! I am naming my new little boy Madon.. love the name!! Your babies are all beautiful. I look forward to following you...

Unknown said...

Kami and Nick, I follow your blog all the time. I am a grandmother who does not have our 2 little ones near....so I am all about watching your little ones almost daily. Tonight I have gone back and reread every blog because I am concerned about Madden's heart. I never picked up on what the docs say. Is he OK? He sure looks OK to me.
Sandy

counter