10.26.2010

Pumpkin Patch Kids

Remember this from last year…..

pUMPKIN PATCH 092009 - Jagger, Rocco, Sloan, Madden

Today, we went back to the same pumpkin patch for some new pictures. 

IMG_6943 2010 – Sloan, Madden, Jagger, Rocco 
(Geez guys – can I get one smile, PLEASE? Same expressions as last year…LOL)
  IMG_6953 IMG_6954  IMG_6981 Love it!

IMG_6988 Okay guys…so it’s not QUITE as comfy as our choo-choo wagon!

IMG_6965Rocco: “I see you!”

IMG_6992 Jagger Cole

IMG_6974 Sweet boy

IMG_6997Hay Madden!

IMG_6978 Sloan

IMG_6979 My funny girl!

I love making new memories with the kids.  And this week we are gearing up for our big Halloween Bash!  I can’t wait to share this year’s costumes with you, but until then here is last year’s…

Halloween pic Cutest lambs EVER!

Love,

Kami

2 comments:

Charity Donovan said...

Holy pumpkin cuteness! Love those little Lambes!!!!!!!! I love this time of year!

Tamara said...

Look at them cuties! They have really grown up in the past year. I love Sloan's flower hairpin, she's just too adorable.

counter