5.29.2012

School’s Out!

Well, we’ve been out for a few weeks now, but I’m just getting around to writing about it.  This past year the kids went to a 2-day-a-week mothers day out program.  It has been the best thing for them…the structure, the socializing with other kids, the learning – like sponges!, the teachers – we just LOVED them!  It was such a great year and we are already looking forward to the next Winking smile

So, I’d be lying if I said I didn’t tear up looking at these pictures.  Wow! what a difference a year makes!  They're not babies anymore. sigh.

IMG_0760

IMG_1000Rocco - 1st and last day of MDO – my rock star!

IMG_0767

IMG_0984Jagger – 1st and last day of MDO – one cool dude!

IMG_0770

IMG_1004Sloan – 1st and last day of MDO – looking SO grown up!

IMG_0777

IMG_0996Madden – 1st and last day of MDO – love this little peanut!

IMG_0788My little loves

IMG_10094 almost-ready-for-college kids Winking smile

SO excited for our summer together!

post signature

No comments:

counter